Each Montefiore New Rochelle location varies according to its respective specialties and service offerings. When making an appointment, please confirm which location is appropriate for the specialty that best meets your needs.
Breast Center/Oncology New Rochelle23 Washington Avenue
New Rochelle, NY 10801
Gastroenterology20 Cedar Street
New Rochelle, NY 10801914-534-5121
General Surgery/Bariatrics/Colorectal20 Cedar Street
New Rochelle, NY 10801914-534-5124
Infectious Diseases16 Guion Place, 8th floor
New Rochelle, NY 10801914-365-4657
Internal Medicine20 Cedar Street, 3rd floor
New Rochelle, NY 10801914-534-5156
Internal Medicine/Endocrinology20 Cedar Street, 3rd floor
New Rochelle, NY 10801914-534-5155
Internal Medicine (Geriatrics)830 Pelhamdale Avenue
New Rochelle, NY 10801914-636-5110
Internal Medicine/Geriatrics20 Cedar Street
New Rochelle, NY 10801914-534-5142
Neurology20 Cedar Street 3rd Floor
New Rochelle, NY 10801914-534-5153
Obstetrics and Gynecology110 Lockwood Avenue
New Rochelle, NY 10801
Obstetrics and Gynecology1214 Pelham Parkway S.
Bronx, NY 10461718-824-2200
Obstetrics and Gynecology/Womans Wellness CtrWomans Wellness Ctr of Westchester
100 Stevens Avenue 7th Floor
Mt. Vernon, NY 10550914-668-6366
Rheumatology20 Cedar Street
New Rochelle, NY 10801914-235-3065
Spine Surgery2157 Tomlinson Avenue
Vascular Surgery20 Cedar Street, 3rd Floor
New Rochelle, NY 10801914-636-1700
Schaffer Extended Care Center
Burke Rehabilitation Services
MMG New Rochelle Health Center
Imaging and Radiology
16 Guion Place, New Rochelle, NY 10801
Hours: 24 hours / 7 days a week
Outpatients or visitors entering from the main hospital entrance at 101 Glover Johnson Place will enter the main lobby and take the elevator to the first floor and follow signs for imaging and radiology. Patients and visitors for Imaging and Radiology can use the parking lot adjacent to the main Emergency Department entrance on Guion Place between Lockwood Avenue and VanGuilder.
101 Glover Johnson Place, New Rochelle, NY 10801
Hours: Outpatient laboratory blood collection,
Monday to Friday: 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
Saturday 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
The laboratory is located on the lobby level and can be accessed from the main entrance (same floor) at 101 Glover Johnson Place.
Visitor parking is available on Glover Johnson Place between VanGuilder and Washington Avenue.
Montefiore School of Nursing
53 Valentine Street, Mount Vernon, NY 10550
Hours: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday: 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Tuesday: 8:30 am - 8:00 pm
Students can park in the lot across the street from the main entrance of the Montefiore Mt. Vernon Hospital. There is limited street parking in the area and this should be taken into consideration when attending class or clinical. Alternate side of the street parking and meter expirations are strictly enforced. Parking meters in Mount Vernon are in effect until 8:00 pm.
For more information on parking, consult the Student Handbook.
From Northern Westchester and Connecticut
- Take the Hutchinson River Parkway South to Exit 6, East Lincoln Ave. After exit, bear right. Turn right onto East Lincoln Ave. and go 9/10 mile to Webster Ave. Turn right on Webster, then go 3/10 mile to Lockwood Ave. Turn left on Lockwood, and go two blocks to Glover Johnson Place. Turn right.
- Take the Connecticut Turnpike South to Exit 16, New England Thruway South (I-95). Follow directions from #6 below.
From the Bronx and New York City
- Take Parkways to Robert F. Kennedy (Triboro), Throgs Neck or Whitestone Bridges. Follow signs for New England Thruway, I-95 North, and take Exit 16. Follow directions from #6 below.
- Take the Hutchinson River Pkwy North to Exit 6A, East Lincoln Ave. After exiting, turn left. Follow directions from #1 above.
- Take FDR Drive North to Willis Ave. Bridge. Take Major Deegan Expwy (I-87) to Cross County Parkway East. Follow signs for Hutchinson River Parkway North. Take Exit 10, New Rochelle Road. Turn right and go 4/10 mi. to Eastchester Road, then turn left on Eastchester. Go 8/10 mi. to North Ave. Turn right on North Ave; 9/10 mile to Lockwood Ave. Turn right on Lockwood to Glover Johnson Place. Turn left on Glover Johnson Place.
- Take New England Thruway to Exit 16. Follow signs to North Ave. Turn right on North Ave.; go one block to Lockwood Ave. Turn left on Lockwood, three blocks to Glover Johnson Place. Turn left on Glover Johnson Place.
Take the New Haven Railroad to New Rochelle. Upon exiting, walk left to Depot Plaza. Go right on Memorial Hwy. Cross over Memorial Hwy. at Union Ave. sign. Continue right on Memorial Hwy. Go one block to Washington Ave. Turn left on Washington to Glover Johnson Place. Turn right on Glover Johnson Place.
Visitor parking is available on Glover Johnson Place, directly across the street from the main entrance. You can find directions here.
Visitor Parking Lot Rates:
Up to 1 hour: $3.00
Up to 2 hours: $5.00
Up to 3 hours: $7.00
Up to 4 hours: $9.00
Up to 5 hours: $11.00
Up to 6 hours: $13.00
Up to 24 hours: $18.00
10.375% Parking Tax Included
NO CASH ACCEPTED
Office Hours: Monday–Friday, 8:00 am–6:00 pm